Sunday, April 20, 2014

I am less than 24 hours until I take off for España!!

If you would have asked me how I was feeling yesterday I would have screamed that I was overwhelmed. As I always do with anything major in my life, I put off packing until today. I was so nervous that I would not get everything packed away in my suitcase. Since our luggage can only weigh less than 50 pounds I was constantly standing on the scale to see how many more pounds I had to go. Now that I actually have everything packed and ready to go my emotions have definitely changed! I am now very excited! I cannot wait to fly to Barcelona. I am looking forward to meeting my mentor teaching and the fourth grade class I will be working with!

My sister and Brother-in-law are taking me to the airport tomorrow so I am spending the night at their house. When I arrived they gave me a going away/ Easter present filled with goodies for the flight there! So very thankful they are always supporting me!



No comments:

Post a Comment